School Year 2014
WOW! Summer is almost upon us don't forget to sign your child up for our summer camp program full of outdoor adventure. (2014 Summercamp Page) I believe we are simply the best at what we do because our only focus are school agers. Come give us a visit and lets us prove how we are different than our competitors.
Call NOW & register 281-428-4930.
We are liscensed and up to date with
all city inspectors.
Welcome to Kuk Sool Won - Baytown
Translates - "National Martial Arts"
Welcome to the official website of Kuk Sool Won-Baytown, Staff Owners, Head Instructor, Tommy Nance and Program Director Jennifer Nance and has been in business since 2000 at its present location of 2827 N.Alexander Dr, in Baytown. (Location Map)
What is Kuk Sool Won? "A comprehensive Korean Martial Arts system that is a specfic descipline of ancient martial art founded by Grandmaster In Hyuk Suh in 1958. The name Kuk Sool Won translates to "National Martial Art" and it is currently taught worldwide with hundreds of Registered Schools and WKSA Events. we are proud to bring this "National Martial Art" system to Baytown. Kuk Sool Won History is as old as the land of Korea itself.
Our Goal is:
To enhance the lives of our students by positive development achieved through the study of Kuk Sool Won.
To provide safe and professional instruction in an encouraging enviroment.
To encourage each and every person to be the very best they can be.
To create a network of family and friends who recognize and respect the values taught through Kuk Sool Won.
To also maintain a healthy relationships with each person who chooses to be a part of Kuk Sool Won Baytown.
Kuk Sool Won covers the entire spectrum of traditional Asian Martial Arts, seeking to improve the practitioner’s mind and body. This Art combines kicks, punches, joint locks, pressure points, throws, falls, acrobatics, weapons, meditation and breathing skills into a beautiful and dynamic hard/soft style. It is a complete and well-rounded martial arts system that is sure to meet your physical and mental goals.
Our Qualified Instructors:
- Teach our classes with enthusiasm and energy.
- Start the class with a fifteen-minute warm up before moving into the day’s lesson plan.
- Quickly learn each student’s limitations and abilities; so whatever your physical level, age or interest, the study and practice of Kuk Sool Won gives you a new level of confidence and health.
- Great method for improving your stamina, physical strength and cardiovascular fitness.
- You always leave knowing that you have accomplished the workout you desired.
- I will develop myself in a positive manner and avoid anything that would reduce my mental growth, or my physical health. Sir/Ma’am
- I will develop self-discipline in order to bring out the best in myself and others. Sir/Ma’am
- I will use what I learn in class constructively and defensively to help myself and others and never be abusive, or offensive.
No Cost Introductory Lesson
There is no cost to try an introductory lesson to familiarize you with the operation of the school and our classes. One of our instructors will take you through some basic Martial Arts techniques and then you will participate in a class.
Our office staff can discuss with you the different program options based on your goals. If you are in the Baytown, LaPorte, or Mont Belvieu Texas area stop putting it off and call us at (281) 428-4930 or e-mail us to set up your free introductory lesson today!